~unveiled~

Monday, February 1, 2010

@100 degrees boiling point

My day starts with lots of phone calls, confirmation, follow - up etc. The most exciting part was my encounter with Cheeryl (need to put the name, might forget in the next next years). Here's the story, T advised us that the FT was signed by both partners and directly sent to the bank. With the eagerness of HR, they forwarded the payroll transfer to the bank. Sherille and I were not convinced about the "directly sent to the bank," so I called Cheeryl, asking confirmation and she said she's so busy, dealing with urgent matters, I sent an email with the attachment of the transmittal. Then T said, call Qais, so I called Q, every 5 minutes, phone still busy, sent an email, no reply. I called M, asking for a favor to asked Q if the FT was really forwarded to the bank, there goes the misunderstanding. Q said he sent the FT to the driver for K to sign. Informed T, then he said, Cheeryl advised me yesterday that the FT was signed, call her again. I called Cheeryl, with a pleading voice, I asked her if she can go through the FT just to check if there's a signature so I can send the driver to pick it up, then
she said - which work will I do first, your company or my boss, (laughing), I'm so busy right now, if that is urgent what I'm doing is urgent also.
Me - can you just check the paper, then explain about the payroll, blah, blah, blah......
she said - there's a lot of paper for your company, I cannot go over everything, wait, you see I'm so busy give me 30 minutes, blag.

I was so annoyed, cannot do anything about it, if only I can drive then I'll go directly in that office. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

To: T
CC: Cheeryl, S

Dear T,

No confirmation yet from Cheeryl if the FT was signed or if it was directly sent to the bank, but she'll get back to me after 30 minutes.

I went downstairs to get some tea. I haven't settled my cup when I got a call, it's the receptionist, informing me that Cheeryl called so angry, that she has an urgent matter with me, if I can return her call. So I called, asked her why, "Is the 735FT your looking for?, I said "yes" this is on hold per K's advised so tell T. I said "all right then thanks bye." wonder why she didn't shout at me like the way she shouted the receptionist.

It was so simple, I understand that she's sssooooo busy, but can she just go over the papers, and check if there's a signature and tell me yes or no, hold or not. I mean what's the point of waiting 30 minutes, her work can wait, while mine is critical because of the payroll.

Waste of energy. She's so angry that I emailed T. hehehhe. got the last :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home