~unveiled~

Saturday, January 30, 2010

surprises! surprises!

I hate surprises from other people, except X, coz he's so predictable and he's just learned the word "surprise" last year. Ok, enough of him. Been receiving helluva surprises since last last week in the office, a new week means another bomb to explode. What other news that may still render me at awe. Had a meeting last thursday, all I can see on the list is R, never mind of our reactions, we're eager to see the outcome of Feb. month-end, lols! Bad! Bad! Bad! Hehehe! The pathway is still gray, no worries there's a way out on this tunnel.

On the lighter side, I'm a bit devillish this evening, provoking X to get pissed. Hahahaha! Got a lil' bored so I managed to have fun at the expense of X. Hehehe! We've been chatting and he kept on explaining then I asked him more questions and suggestions, and he patiently tried to answer calmly. Then when I threw a lousy word "tamad kc," he didn'y react for about 5 mins., hahahahaha! So, I made a confession that it was all planned, I imagine what he looks like when he's getting irritated, he'll give me this stern look and keep quite for a moment (maybe, choosing the right words to utter) then when he opens his mouth, I really feel wicked, so guilty. Hahaha! Yeah, I'm afraid when his mad. Lols! Oh well, I miss him!


R-responsibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home