~unveiled~

Sunday, January 24, 2010

today is the day

Last week was an earth shaking for me. Kept mum, promised to do so. I'm a keeper, tell me a secret and promise I'll keep it till the day that I die. A bit addiction on my part, 'coz I'm a bit proud when I keep it for quite a long long time. hihi (giggle). Back to the issue,when he announced the "not so good news."  My mind  went blank, can't go back to work, can't concentrate, what shall I do, my plans were ruined, it's a collateral damaged. Today, I realized last week was just a preparation for all us, I managed to received the message this morning with an open heart. Whatever the Company wants to do with us, it doesn't matter, they can do whatever they please, but one thing's for sure, God is there to catch us. Reasons, lot's of reasons. We may never understand their actions but God's timing is always perfect. I accepted my fate, whatever God will is, with arms wide open I'll embrace it. I had a hard time convincing myself that everything will be ok, to remove all the worries inside me, but I conquered it all. As per Joseph Campbell said "We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." Who knows, there's a better work waiting to unveil. I'm thankful that I gained friends in the office, do you know the feeling that when one is sad then the rest will follow, or when one is happy, everybody is happy. Someone needs to be strong for all of us. We're blessed, this is nothing compare to other people who are suffering, to Haitian's or anywhere in this world who have nothing. Let's keep that in mind. Thank you Lord for what's happening, Thy will be done, and I know we will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home