~unveiled~

Sunday, January 31, 2010

bad day for lovey

@7:20am, I'm a bit worried X is not yet online, I wonder why. Then I checked my roaming, got a message, "the vehicle was missing," shocked I called him, "what happened???" He woke up at 5:30am went downstairs to check the car, and it's not there. High probability that it was carnapped. Why there's a lot of bad people out there. So sad, hope the insurance will take care of it, praying that he won't pay anything. He was about to cancel his flight to Mindanao tomorrow, but his boss advised him to go rather than cancelling the flight. Hope he'll be ok, don't know how to cheer him up. I even told him maybe I can pursue my vacation this April but still it didn't work. Everything will be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home